When we shut down for 6 weeks during the spring of 2020, we took the time to re-evaluate safety precautions for both our staff and our customers.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL As of January 15, 2021
Commitment to our "Bubble"
- We remain a small, tight-knit team.
- We limit our daily moves to allow sufficient time for cleaning and sanitizing between appointments.
Clean, Screen, and Protect
- At the start of each business day, our truck cab surfaces are disinfected.
- Our crew is screened for symptoms and asked to stay home if feeling unwell.
- We ensure frequent hand washing and proper physical distancing; personal protective equipment is worn throughout the entire move.
What we ask from our clients
- Let us know if you are exhibiting any advertised symptoms of COVID-19 – or indeed, even something else that’s more innocuous. We’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment in the interest of keeping everyone safe and healthy.
- Remove all items off the surfaces and around your piano, leaving only the instrument for our crew to interact with. We ask that contents inside the piano bench are removed as well and set aside. Similarly, a clear route for the piano would be ideal, so please remove shoes, clothing, and other items from the path wherever possible.
- Upon arrival at pickup and delivery, we ask that everyone in attendance continuously maintain a safe distance while our crew prepares your piano for the move.
- For wintery months, please have all steps and pathways shovelled and cleared.